- We, InterQuest, provide our service, "methinQs" available at https://www.methinqs.com/ , subject to the following terms and conditions outlined within this document.
- Permission to use our service is granted only on the condition that the full Terms and Conditions have been read, understood and accepted.
- All authorized use of our service therefore implies acceptance and compliance with these rule.
Terms and Conditions
- InterQuest reserves the right to modify the Terms and Conditions without advanced notice and at our own discretion.
- InterQuest reserves the right to suspend or close down the service at their discretion.
- InterQuest assumes no responsibility for any damages Users incur due to the suspension or closing down of this service.
Suspension of Service
- Under certain circumstances, it may be necessary for InterQuest, Inc. to temporary suspend the methinQs service without prior notice to the User.
- Whenever possible, we will inform the User of Suspension of Service in advance. Some examples of Suspension of Service include, but are not limited to:
- Times when InterQuest, Inc. perform regular or urgent maintenance of the service.
- Times when InterQuest, Inc. is unable to provide the service due to power outages, fires, etc.
- Times when there is a force majeure situation such as natural disaster, war riot, civil unrest etc.
- Times when InterQuest, Inc. believes there is no choice but to temporary suspend the service due to operational or technical issues.
- System Problems
- Under certain circumstances, InterQuest may need to stop offering "methinQs" due to line problems or system failure.
- Whenever possible, InterQuest will make every effort to repair and restore the service in a timely manner, however, we will not bear any responsibility for any damages, or financial lost incurred by the User from repair delays or incomplete repairs etc.
Usage of Service
- The service is provided as is. It is the User’s responsibility to acquire setup and maintain any equipment or financial burden necessary to access our service (such as PCs, internet service, software and consumables).
- InterQuest holds and maintains Intellectual Property rights of methinQs, its services, documentation and related materials. This includes but is not limited to articles, logo designs, photos and software.
- Unauthorized copying, editing, replicating or sending of all or part of the website and/or service is strictly prohibited.
Prohibitions of inappropriate contributions
- User contributions to our service must not contain any content which InterQuest considers inappropriate.
- The following content is deemed inappropriate:
- Any content contrary to the law,
- Any content that is deemed immoral,
- Any content that promotes criminal behaviors or implies its executions,
- Any contents that infringes upon other User’s or our intellectual property rights,
- Any content that infringe upon the property, credit, reputation or privacy of other Users or third parties,
- Any content that inflicts or threatens to inflict harm, either emotional, physical, or financial,
- Any content intended for commercial use,
- Any content that may be harmful towards minors
- Any content deemed obscene, or pornographic,
- Any content that is fraudulent or containing falsehoods,
- Any content that negatively affects InterQuest, including our ability to provide our services, or our reputation,
- Any content against the Terms and Conditions outlined in this document,
- Any content unrelated to the purpose of our service,
- Repeated or duplicated content, or similar content
- Any other content InterQuest deems inappropriate.
- InterQuest reserves the right to modify or delete, without notice, any content posted that we deem inappropriate.
- Users who are aware of inappropriate content are advised to contact InterQuest as soon as possible outlining the content, its location and the time they first saw it.
- When within the law, InterQuest reserves the right to have the final word on what is and is not appropriate for their website.
Rights of User and Copyright of User Contributions
- All content posted is considered copyrighted and belonging to the posting User, unless the content already belongs to someone else.
- Users agree to allow InterQuest to copy, edit, reproduce, reprint, translate, sublicense or otherwise use posted content to provide, improve, or advertise services InterQuest provides.
Storage and Access
- InterQuest assumes no liability for storing content posted to the website.
- Users should maintain a personal copy of any data they post for personal backup purposes.
- The Use” and InterQuest agree to manage confidential information appropriately, and to prevent unauthorized access to third parties.
- A User is required to register on our website to fully interact with our service.
- A User is required to update their registration details if they change.
- Registration information is assumed to be correct when entered.
- Users agree to be contact by InterQuest on the email address provided during registration. Please ensure this address is always up to date.
- InterQuest reserves the right to delete without notice, any account and content that is submitted under a fraudulent or inaccurate account.
- Users are required to create a Login ID and password during registration.
- Users are responsible for protecting their Login ID from any unauthorized access.
- Users agree not to allow anyone other than themselves to access InterQuest’s services using their Login ID.
- All content submitted under a Login ID is assumed to be the person who created the Login ID.
- InterQuest recommends Users change their passwords frequently to prevent unauthorized access.
- Users are required to inform InterQuest as soon as possible if they believe their Login ID and password has been compromised.
- InterQuest is not responsible for any damages incurred by unauthorized use of Logins by third parties.
- Registered accounts cannot be transferred to other parties.
- Any and all rights and duties, as outlined in this document, cannot be transferred.
- Users may cancel their membership at anytime by:
- informing InterQuest of their cancellation
- completing the Membership cancelling process
- giving up all rights granted to them under the registration process.
- InterQuest reserves the right to permanently ban, or deny access to its service, any User or account that:
- registers using false or misleading information,
- is not authorized to use the Login account,
- knowingly or unknowingly commits a crime using our services,
- abuses or breaks the Terms and Conditions,
- commits any act that InterQuest deems inappropriate.
InterQuest shall not be held responsible for any damages the User incurs through use or misuse of InterQuest’s services. This includes, but is not limited to, the following points.
- Damages relating to unauthorized and/or illegal use of the User’s Login ID and password by a third part,
- Damages that occurs due to the User, either accidentally or deliberately; or damages resulting from a force majeure.
- Discussion and Mediation
This documentation has been written in good faith and is designed to protect both the User and InterQuest from ill repute and damages. In the event there is a doubt as to the meaning of these terms, or for topics which are not covered in this document, both the User and InterQuest agree to discuss the matters and attempt to come to an arrangement in a peaceful manner, in the spirit of these Terms and Conditions.
- Legal Jurisdiction
If there is a need for litigation between InterQuest and a User, an Osaka District Court shall be chosen.